Civup v2.2.7, Gem v1.11.5
I consider Gem about as stable and polished as Vem. If we discover no major bugs in the next few days, I will bring Gem out of beta and upload it to the Steam Workshop. After that, I plan to test various options for making leaders more fun, particularly the ones added in G&K.
- +33% cost Galleass and Carrack.
- -25% Hwach’a.
- +25% Battering Rams.
- Maximum of -25% production modifier when above the unit supply cap (was max -75%).
- Barbarians can enter civilized territory sooner.
- 150% income from Specialists.
- 150% costs for Great People.
- +50% income with Tradition Finisher (was 25%).
- +100% income with Democracy (was 75%).
- Reduced influence from citystate competition quests (they make things easier when already ahead).
- Increased from Bully and Denounce citystate quests.
- Clicking a resource number on the Trade screen should bring up the diplomacy window now.
- Peace treaties should show up properly on the trade screen now.
- The Trade window should now work after players trade cities.
- Removed the erroneous -25% defense penalty from the Battering Ram.