Click here to leave feedback.
This page last updated: v151.9, April 26, 2012 by Seek.
Please see main page for more recent changes.
- Increased the cost of technologies throughout.
- 50% cost for techs known by all other leaders.
- Research Agreements add 2% of the combined gross of both players to the civilization’s science rate.
- Alliances (Declarations of Friendship) doubles income from Research Agreements.
- Increased the cost of research agreements, as a temporary measure until modding tools give us the capability to eliminate the RA end bonus.
- Archeology is now an Industrial Era tech.
- Robotics requires Plastics. Details
- Computers no longer require Radar.
- Trade unlocks Open Borders treaties (was Writing).