- Fixed a minor bug where the city defenses file was not being loaded.
- Increased siege unit damage vs cities a further 10%.
- Buffed city defenses a little more.
- Bronze Working reveals Iron.
- Reduced Iron Working cost.
- Increased effect of “Siege I” promotion.
- Increased overall damage of promoted siege vs cities 20% (counting GG and Siege I).
- Buffed city defensive buildings.
Update: Reverted back to v. 9, moving the Iron change to the Units balance mod (more appropriate there, since the purpose is to help balance Horses vs Swords).
- Mining reveals Iron.
- Mughal Fort.
- Promotion tooltips.
- -5% for Spearmen.
- Non-UU “Unit Attribute” promotions obsolete.
- Español translation.
- Unit promotions swap melee/range status when upgraded (Shock <=> Accuracy etc).
- Enabled various unit upgrades (counter-units, WWII units to modern).
- Included Español translation.
- Fixed bug with Panzer tooltip.
- Removed AI adjustments which caused AI to build less trading posts (included in patch 184.108.40.206)
- Minuteman – Reduced to 50% and removed promotion change (included in patch 220.127.116.11)
- Chinese Great General and Paper Maker.
- Longbowmen movement promotion.
- Panzer sight range.
- Longhouse production bonus.
- Zero range.
- Ottoman unique ability.
- Changed name of mod due to ModBuddy bug (now has II suffix).