I’m looking forward to the day we can simply have city defenses increase city hitpoints, instead of strength. It will be so much more effective and solve a lot of problems. Until we have c++ access though, just gotta try and make do with the current method. I tweaked a few defensive building strengths to try and keep them on the narrow line of balance.
Attila’s Mod v. 8
- More concise and consistent top panel info matches the “turns to next tech” display, and fits better on some screen resolutions:
- Turns to next policy.
- Turns to next Great Person (and what type it will be).
- Changed “HELP” button to a question mark.
- Fixed a bug with golden age hover tooltip.
- Strategic resources now display even if no units use it.
City Development v. 8
- City-states no longer build the Agra Fort, Baths of Trajan or Medici Bank (city states aren’t supposed to build wonders).
Combat v. 15
- Slightly reduced strength of Castles and Military Bases.