- Fixed a bug where city surplus food modifiers were calculated higher than intended for maritime citystates.
- Minimum turn time for techs is now 0.
- Moai statue tooltip clarified.
- 75% naval defender strength modifier (was 40%)
- Temple now provides culture on resources (was gold).
I hadn’t done the Temple thing before because there was no “culture on resources” attribute for buildings, only “culture per distinct resource type” (for Monasteries) which I felt was unnecessarily complicated. They changed how that works in the March patch. The game is still inconsistant for culture however. It requires the tile to be improved and does not properly display the yield bonus on the tile (unlike other yields). These are vanilla bugs we can’t fix as modders. The root cause is because culture isn’t actually a yield, it’s handled through lots of “hacky” manually-added stuff in the files.