Update: v7.2.1 Beta
To download the non-beta version, click the blue download button at right.
7.2.1 Updated June 2 2011 @ 5:33am
- -50% damage from air units and nukes for cities with a Military Base.
- Epic and Marathon speeds no longer have a unit production bonus.
- Shifted the names of several production buildings for improved realism (no change to effects). A short historical summary is in each building’s Civilopedia entry.
- Renaissance Workshops speed construction of buildings (replaces Windmill).
- Blast Furnaces improve Iron/Coal and unit production, and predate Steel (replaces Forge).
- Smithies improve all production and are required for a Foundry (replaces Workshop)
- Foundries are places for large-scale production of metal castings (replaces Ironworks).
- Rebalanced national wonder costs. If the prerequisite building is constructed in X% of cities, the total cost of (national wonder + constructed prerequisite buildings) equals:
- 75% of cities = 90% total cost of vanilla.
- 100% of cities = 110% total cost of vanilla.
- 60 Bombers (was 50).
- 100 Stealth Bombers (was 90).
- Militaristic citystate reward units now:
- Start with 10*Era XP.
- Arrive at the capital on a periodic basis.
- Can be any military unit the capital can build.
- Each friend/ally militaristic citystate increases spawn rate 75%/100% (respectively).
- Reverted Immortals to vanilla settings.
- Darius: 50% longer Golden Ages (reverted duration to vanilla).
- 20% food storage with Sanitation System (was 40%).
- Isabella: 300/200 from discovering a Natural Wonder (first/later) (was 500/100).
- 4 Khan (was 5).
- Shifted the Steam Mill to a Windmill replacement, instead of a Factory replacement.
- +22 on Luxury Resources.
- +15% for Buildings.
- Can be built in any city.
- Added the Dōjō, a new unique building for Japan.
- +30XP for land units.
- +1 for each Iron or Horse nearby.
- Replaces the Barracks.
- Oligarchy gives garrisoned units 1 XP every 5 turns.
- Reverted Militarism policies to vanilla (purchase bonus).
- Moved maintenance bonus back to Autocracy from Militarism.
- Removed the +50% XP effect from Autocracy.
- 1 per garrison with Honor.
- Spoils of War gold now scales with the purchase cost of the killed unit, instead of its strength. Unit purchase costs automatically adjust to game speed, and increase more gradually than strength in the late game.
- 1 Floodplains and Oasis (was 2).
- 50% of citystates appear in uninhabited regions on the Continents Plus and Pangaea Plus map scripts (was 100%).
- Corrected the Lancer’s defense penalty tooltip.
- Unusual numbers no longer display over AI city banners (thanks ricardojahns for finding the solution).