Update: v7.2.4 Beta
To download the non-beta version, click the blue download button at right.
7.2.4 Updated June 11 2011 @ 12:43am CST
- Increased the cost of Optics to the same as the other Classical techs.
- More barbarian camps spawn, especially on maps with lots of islands.
- Non-land units rewarded from militaristic citystates start with half as much XP.
- A.I. leaders are more likely to be “Afraid” of strong opponents.
- Alex: Hoplites start with the Phalanx promotion with +50% vs Melee, Archer, Mounted, and Support units.
- Alex: 7 Hoplites (was 10).
- Askia: Mandekalu Cavalry start with the Siege promotion.
- Elizabeth: 11 on luxury resources with a Steam Mill (was 2/2).
- Ramkham: 40% bonus for all three types of citystate rewards (was 50% for only maritime/culture).
- Wu Zetain: Reverted Paper Maker to vanilla stats.
- Wu Zetain: Great Generals see 2 tiles farther, spawn faster, and provide a 30% bonus (was faster spawn and 20% bonus).
- Landed Elite requires Legalism (was Aristocracy).
- Monarchy requires Oligarchy (was Aristocracy).
- Representation: Each city increases the culture cost of policies by half the normal amount (was 66%).
- Improved the visual quality of several custom notifications.
- Swapped the AI personalities of Elizabeth and Darius (England now goes for world domination and Darius aims for science victories).
- Fixed a bug with displaying the “citystate influence” stat for buildings (used in some mods) (thanks Moriboe!).