Updated June 28 2011 @ 7:37pm CST
Other than the patch compatibility changes (which are extensive), here are some other modifications between v7.5 and v7.6:
- Renamed Cavalry to Dragoons.
- Lancers are now Mounted-Melee units again.
- Reduced the strength of most ancient and classical units and cities by approximately 15%. This brings the following close or equal to vanilla:
- Instead of reducing the strength of some units, I made other changes:
- Chariot Archers no longer can move after attacking. They now instead have higher strength (using the vanilla buff).
- Spearman defense bonus reduced to 25% (was 50%).
- Reduced the defense bonus of Survivalism II to 25% (was 50%).
- Reduced the defense bonus of Pikemen to 25% (was 50%).
- Reduced the strength of Bombers and Stealth Bombers to vanilla.
- Reduced the air damage modifier of military bases to 25% (was 50%).
- Enabled the new Research Agreement median-tech bonus.
- Reduced Declaration of Friendship research bonus to 1% (was 5%).
- Reduced Open Borders gold bonus to 1% (was 2%).
- Fixed a bug where an English language file had accidentally been removed. This caused various bits of text to show up as “TXT_KEY_…”
- Citystate influence payments are back to their intended values.
- Oligarchy should now correctly give experience.
- Fixed a problem preventing citystate reward units from spawning if the player had more than 1 militaristic ally.