Click Here for details of the effects of early world wonders.
- 5 and a free Library with Great Library (was 3 science, free library, and free tech).
- 5 and a free Garden with Hanging Gardens (was 10 food).
- 8 +1 on sea tiles with Colossus (was 5/1).
- 4 +25% duration with Chichen Itza (was 4/50%).
- +25% work speed and a free Settler with the Pyramids (was 25% and worker).
- Free Great Merchant with the Great Lighthouse (plus other effects).
- Free Military Academy with Brandenburg Gate (plus other effects).
- The Porcelain Tower no longer gives a free Great Scientist (only a RA bonus).
- +25% production Factory (returned to pre-patch value).
- 100 Forge (returned).
- 180 Seaport (returned).
- +1 on sea resources with a Harbor (was +1 on water tiles) (same as vanilla).
- Reverted Harbor and Seaport maintenance costs to vanilla.
- -25% Maintenance for military ships.
- Iroquois units no longer ignore terrain cost in forests and jungle (replaced by the Mohawk buff).
- Rearranged the Autocracy tree.
- Trade Unions now reduce route maintenance as intended, instead of increasing it.
- Temporarily lowered policy costs until the vanilla policy-finisher bug is fixed (finishers add to future policy costs).
- Fixed a mistake on citystate bonus tooltips.
- Landsknecht now have their 50% cost reduction again, as intended.