- Brandenburg Gate provides +15 XP for units trained in all cities (was 1 great general).
- Great Wall provides 1 great general (in addition to other effects).
- Ancient Ruins now upgrade Spearmen to Militia (was Pikemen) (lower maintenance).
- Suleiman: Governance gives +1 for Artists and +2 for Merchants (was +1 food and +1 gold).
- Returned the name of Tradition policies to vanilla, to alleviate confusion between vanilla and the mod.
- Aristocracy: +2 for each National and World Wonder, and +10% production while constructing National and World Wonders (was a free Great Engineer and 10% for national and world wonders).
- Meritocracy: +1 for each Connected city and +25% from trade routes (was 0.5 happy)
- Moved the per reduction from Meritocracy to the Liberty finisher.
- Moved the free Great Person from the Liberty tree to the Freedom tree.
- Rearranged policies in the Freedom tree.
- Free Speech: +1 for each Specialist (was 1 culture on villages and moai).
- Universal Suffrage: +10% City defense and +1 for each Defense Building (was 25% city defense and 25% specialist building construction rate).
- Constitution: +50% Great Person creation rate and 1 free Great Person of choice (was 2 culture on Wonders).
- Nationalism: +10% attack in friendly territory and +1 for Smithies and Factories (was 25% attack bonus)
- Building tooltips now update to show yield changes from policies.
- Fixed a bug where the “Victory Progress” option did not show on the diplomacy corner menu.
- The Trapping tech tooltip now shows the correct information.
- Research Agreement income now displays correctly on the top bar tooltips.
- Updated the Dojo, Pioneer Fort, and Sanitation System to match some patch 220.127.116.112 changes to their non-unique counterparts.
- Changed the placeholder icons for some units and buildings that don’t have an icon yet.