The pace of policy changes will probably slow down now, as I feel they’re in a decently balanced state of post-patch adjustments.
- Meritocracy: +5 happiness, and +0.5 per city (was +20% trade route income and +1 happy per city).
- United Front: +0.5 production in every city from each City-State ally, and +0.25 from each friend.
- Nationalism: +20% attack in friendly territory and +20% from domestic trade routes.
- Planned Economy: -25% maintenance for buildings.
- Socialism: +1 +10% from Smithies and Factories.
- Renamed several Freedom policies. (The actual effects have not moved in their positions on the tree.)
- Free Speech increases culture.
- Constitutions defend citizens.
- Democracies create Great People faster.
- Universal Suffrage makes people happier.
- Corrected the tooltips for several policies.