- 7 Stonehenge (was 6).
- Ancient Ruins: Increased the map-area reveal to a size of 6 at range 5 (was 4 and 4).
- Ancient Ruins: Removed the barbarian camp reveal.
- 5 Scouts (was 4).
- Slightly reduced Tradition’s border expansion bonus.
- Fixed a bug with policy generation rate in the late game. It’s now somewhat slower.
- Free Speech now correctly improves specialist culture, not Democracy.
- Hermitage requires Opera Houses, not Museums.
- Corrected the Aristocracy wonder bonus.
- The Palace is no longer included in the Aristocracy bonus (it’s technically a national wonder).
- Militaristic citystates will no longer give Scouts after they’re obsolete.