Updated for patch 348.
- Reduced early game purchase costs.
- 100 cost 3/resource Mint (was 120 and 2).
- 150 cost Bank (was 200).
- 400 cost Stock Exchange (was 600).
- +1 Market, Bank, and Stock Exchange (were 0).
- +2 city-center tiles (were 1).
- Renamed some Tradition and Liberty policies for improved realism.
- Changed the Honor finisher back to 25% of the defeated unit’s cost (reverted to v7.5) (was 100% of melee strength). Unit strength increases a lot in the late game, while unit cost is more evenly balanced.
- 6 Customs House (was 4).
- Re-introduced modern era great person improvement bonuses from technologies.
- Moved the position of the unit flags of stacked units.
- Fixed the obsolete-tech of Scouts and Spearmen.
- Barbarian Slavers upgrade to Caravels (was Frigates).