- 20% vs wounded units with Charge or Hunter (was 25%).
- 90 cost, +10 cost per population Courthouse (lower base cost, but higher in later/larger cities).
- +50% Garden (was 25).
- +1 on water tiles with a Harbor, and no longer gives a bonus on sea resources (reverted to v7.5).
- 2 Mint plus 2 on Silver, Gold, Gems (was 2, 3).
- 3 Merchants (was 4).
- 25% Stock Exchanges (was 33%).
- Kremlin increases current influence with citystates by +50% (was +200%) and no longer gives a defense bonus in the city it’s built (only a global bonus).
- Scaled up production numbers by approximately 25% (both income and costs).
This means 1 = 1 = 1 = 1. Click here for details.
- Normalized the effects and costs of National Wonders (similar to patch 220.127.116.11). This mainly involved:
- Increased Heroic Epic cost and power.
- Decreased Oxford University cost and power.
- Merged “CsebMod Extended Plot Mouseover” to the Unofficial Patch. EPM adds information to the world mouse-over tooltip. In addition to the original features, the merged version also includes:
- Improved formatting.
- Unit movement and experience, if our team.
- Unit and city health, if damaged.
- Accurate worker turns until improvement completion.
- In the Civ options menu, checking “No Basic Tooltip Help” hides these parts of the tooltip:
- Unit strength
- Unit movement
- Terrain defense
- What improvements connect a resource
- The help tip saying “Press alt for more.” (Pressing alt still displays the extra information.)
- Charge promotion now correctly gives a movement bonus.
- The Great Scientist research mission now shows the correct icon.