Click here to pick your 5 Favorite Leaders!
I’ve also posted my thoughts on specialist economies (click here).
- Stonehenge instantly expands the city border to the 3rd ring and gives 1 2 (was 6 culture and 1 GE point).
- 5 and 1 policy with Oracle (moved some culture here from Stonehenge) (was 3 culture and 1 policy).
- 6 3 Hanging Garden (was 5 food and free Garden).
- +25% cost Porcelain Tower, and gives a free Great Scientist again.
- +25% cost and maintenance of Knights.
- Gandhi: 40% storage Sanitation Systems (was 20%).
- Gandhi: -20% from population (was 25%).
(I’ve found Gandhi’s late-game happiness usually outpaces growth.)
- Elizabeth: 14 Longbows (was 15).
- The Tradition finisher now correctly gives +15% in all cities.