Here’s a quick hotfix for the problem with Stonehenge in 8.7.1. I was also working on some things with CiVUP, and hopefully this version won’t have any bugs, but I haven’t had time to test it thoroughly yet. 😉
If you encounter any problems please use the “Report Bug” link at right.
- Gardens are buildable in any city.
- When Stonehenge is built, it gives tiles to that player instead of player 1 (the human).
- Gandhi’s trait tooltip shows the correct 20% value.
- Helicopters no longer have two identical Ambush promotions available.
- Moved the following gameplay changes from the Civ V Unofficial Patch to the diplomacy part of the balance mod. CIVUP should now be identical in gameplay to vanilla, for those who only want UI enhancements and fixes to bugs/exploits.
- Finite research from Great Scientist lightbulbing.
- Finite citystate yields.
- Combined research agreement pool.
- Bonus to mutual open borders agreements.