- Introduced two new units to finish the Vanguard Class (for a total of 5 units now).
Click Here for details.
- Redesigned the naval reconnaissance promotions.
The third rank of this line allows healing outside friendly territory (unchanged) but the ship must stand still and heals +2/turn (like the old Supply promotion).
- Submarines now have only Targeting 1-3, Recon 1-3, and Hunter promotions (removed Survivalism). The healing bonus is available with Recon 3, and the defense bonuses were largely redundant with Targeting’s defense boosts.
- Barbarians and citystate units can now pillage without losing movement points.
- 2 4 4 4 for the mountain tile Machu Picchu is built on (was previously 5 gold on the wonder itself).
- 1 50% Gardens (edible plants) (was 0, 50).
- Returned Chichen Itza to v9.0 stats.
- 1 turn cooldown on using a Great Scientist to research a technology (was 10 turns).
- Buildings that improve the culture of a resource now improve the tile directly.
- Roman Legions: 14 120 cost and Cover I (was 15, 90, and no promotion).
Click Here for my thoughts on Legions.
- Fixed a vanilla bug where Courthouses gave +3.
- Angkor Wat should give influence now.
- Fixed AI build priorities for Angkor Wat and the Kremlin.
- Research Agreements should now work correctly for those using only CiVUP.
- Merchant Navy gives the correct amount of production.
- Organized Religion and Free Religion have properly swapped effects.
- The plot mouseover tooltip now correctly shows the defense modifier if basic tooltip help is enabled. (Thanks ricardojahns!)
- Fixed a bug causing unhappiness-per-city to be higher than intended.
- Deer should, finally, at last always have something to eat in tundra (forest tiles). I’ve tried doing this three times now and hopefully it worked this time. 😀