v9.1.17b Updated August 9 2011 @ 21:38 CST (GMT-5)
- 40 influence to citystates with Angkor Wat (was 50).
- v.18 Monasteries now have a lower flavor value than Temples. This means puppet AIs and the Ceremonial Rites policy will prioritize temples first.
- Partisans rally from conquered cities only if the city was held at least 10 turns (on normal speed) by the former owner.
- With Ceremonial Rites, our oldest 4 cities always have 1 free culture building. (Replaced the buggy vanilla version that didn’t always work.) Click for details.
- Fascism: +50% quantity of strategic resources (was +100%).
(Moved half of Fascism’s bonus to the resource deposits themselves, below.)
- +50% late-game strategic resource abundance (oil, aluminum, uranium).
- Islands less than 10% the size of the largest landmass on the map are more abundant in atolls, coal, and stone. Click for details.
- Coal abundance now scales to map size (more coal on larger maps, since there are more cities).
- AI units now start with Embarkation if their capital is surrounded by lots of water (they don’t prioritize Optics well).
- Warlike AIs now strive to increase the experience of their units significantly more than peaceful leaders.
- The Guerrilla promotions no longer erroneously provide the old Survivalism benefits (of healing and +50% defense).
- Unit flag promotion icons should now update when a unit is upgraded.
- The display of yields on the map now updates more reliably (such as when Monasteries are built near resources they improve).
- Hovering over the “Research Agreement” option on the Trade screen should now display the correct tooltip.
- Cities now correctly have double health (I accidentally tripled city HP in v9.1.16, instead of doubling like everything else)