There’s several recent polls up on the project forum:
- Do you like the general idea of flexible happiness?
- What’s your favorite difficulty level in VEM?
- How do you like your RA rewards?
- Would you like an optional modmod where every leader has 2 UUs and 1 UB/UI?
- The Recon 1 promotion no longer ignores borders.
- Moved the +1 sight bonus of Vanguard units to the first rank of their 3 main promotion lines.
- Renamed Rangers to Airborne.
- Swapped the names and graphics of Mech Infantry and Airborne.
- 75% maintenance for Air, Sea, and Vanguard units (was 50%, 66%, 66%)
- Infantry require both Rifling and Replaceable Parts.
- +2 on Customs Houses with Mercantilism (was Patents).
- +2 on Academies with Secularism.
- +2 on Manufactories with Constitution.
- +2 on Landmarks with Free Speech.
- Moved 1 specialist slot from each of these buildings (one slot remains):
- Merchant: National Treasury → Mint
- Engineer: Heroic Epic → Blast Furnace
- Engineer: Foundry → Smithy
- Scientist: National College → University
- Scientist: Oxford → Public School
- Artist: National Epic → Monastery
- Artist: Hermitage → Opera House
- 3% combined from Research Agreements (was 5%).
- 1% combined and from mutual open borders (was only gold).
- Purchasing buildings in cities should work properly now.
- Fixed a vanilla bug with purchase costs. Vanilla rounded twice while calculating costs, resulting in lower values than indicated by the internal settings.
- The AI should now build Vanguard units more appropriately (these units were missing “flavor” priorities).
- Reduced the AI flavor priority of Mints to a value closer to Markets.
- Corrected a typo in the Khan’s healing promotion.
- Corrected misspellings of “capital” as “capitol” in the America and Harun civilopedia texts.
- Corrected misspelling of “Inca” as “Incan’s” in the Terrace Farm civilopedia text.
- “Best Rival” citystate influence now shows “Unmet Player” if we have not met the player.