Click Here to participate in the pre-game strategy discussion for September’s VEM Game of the Month!
- Captured cities resist for a number of turns equal to their post-capture population, up to a maximum of 20 turns (previously depended on pre-capture population and had no maximum).
- Reduced terrain defense modifiers by approximately 10%.
- Archers and Mounted Archers have -50% attack strength against Ships.
- Great Merchant trade missions give 2000-4000 (Medieval-Modern) (was 1800-2700).
- Swapped the effects of Piety and Organized Religion.
- Moved the border expansion bonus from Ceremonial Rites to Landed Elite.
- v.7 Monarchy: Returned the wonder production bonus to 20% (was 10%).
- Ceremonial Rites: Ensures a free culture building in your oldest 5 cities (was 4).
- Representation: Returned to 0.5 per city (was 1).
- Mandate of Heaven: 100% of surplus Happiness adds to Culture, and -50% Happiness required for Golden Ages (was 100/0).
- +1 from mining Coal (was 2).
- +1 from fishing boats on Whales and Pearls (was 0).
- Updated Sneaks’ Custom Notifications.
- Added “Extra Diplomacy Text” by Putmalk. Click for details.
- Updated the Russian translation files. Thank you Dmitry!
- The popup displays for captured cities even if the only option is to puppet (I’ve been trying to hide this, but hiding it only caused other problems).
- The Dojo and Monastery check newly-acquired tiles to see if they contain resources enhanced by these buildings (previously these buildings only checked the turn they were built).
- v.7 Fixed some obvious bugs with v.6.