- Scouts can upgrade to Archers from ruins again.
- Libraries are now lost in captured cities.
- Adjusted the city creation & development A.I.
- Fishing expeditions can travel over ice.
- 90 cost 3 production Watermill (was 120/2).
- +1 for Machu Picchu.
- Educated Elite: Each citystate friend and ally contributes GP points to an empire-wide pool, and when the pool is filled a random Great Person appears at the capital. Details
- Added the capability for buildings or wonders to boost the culture of sea tiles (like Lighthouses and Harbors do for other yields).
- The National Epic correctly has +25% culture again.
- City focus correctly works to redistribute food or culture from citystates.
- Fixed a bug with policies that award free buildings.
- Fixed a rounding error with purchasing, where buildings sometimes displayed as available to purchase when funds were actually not available.
- Updated the Fort tooltip to display the correct 2 damage to nearby enemies.