- At moments in history, opportunities present themselves to enhance or reform our empire. Click Here for details. This system was created by VeyDer, Hipfot, and Skodkim.
- AIs start with -4 less happiness. This should bring them equal to human starting happiness.
- The Republic policy now correctly gives a 10-turn golden age, as indicated on its tooltip.
- Archers now have a 50% defense bonus against ships, as intended (was a penalty).
- Changed the Statue of Zeus promotion icon to one similar to Siege.
- German cities can now properly capture defeated Barbarian units (both land and sea).
- The upgrade button should now work correctly for players using only CiVUP.
- Maps should generate correctly now.
- Slightly reduced the cost of late-game policies.
- Isabella: Starts with a free Scout.
- Harald: +1 Berserkers.
- Oda Nobunaga: +1 Samurai.