I moved all language files into two “Text” folders (one for CiVUP and one for VEM). This consolidation should make translations easier. Click Here for details.
- Increased the gold value of early barbarian units. This affects killing them with Professional Army (more revenue), and upgrading them as Germany (lower upgrade cost).
- Increased likelihood of occurring.
- Revised descriptions.
- Korea: +2 for Specialists and Great Improvements (was 1).
- Babylon: 7 Walls of Babylon (was 6).
- Random events now hide the names of unmet players and cities.
- Fixed typos in the “rare herbs” and “new mineral” event tooltips.
- Fixed typo with the “neither time nor money” event tooltip.
- The human and AI should now correctly have identical happiness and growth rates.
- Policy costs should now be slightly lower in endgame, as was intended in v124.
- Fixed a problem causing the AI to build incorrect units in some military situations.
- Buildings destroyed by events can be rebuilt correctly.
- Captured German barbarians now correctly start with 25% health, and cannot immediately attack.