Click to vote for the 5 most fun and addictive leaders in VEM!
- Ancient Ruins upgrade Scouts to Levies (was Archer). Click for details.
- +15 XP for naval units in the city with the Great Lighthouse (replaces free Great Merchant).
- Colossus gives a free Great Merchant (replaces the +8).
- Moved the free Great General from the Great Wall to Statue of Zeus.
- Taj Mahal gives 4 GA points per turn (was 4 happiness).
- 50% of vanilla cost for Great Wall, Himeji Castle, and Mausoleum of Halicarnassus (was 75%).
- 100% of vanilla cost for Pyramids (was 75%).
- Renamed from “events.”
- Increased the cost to invest in an opportunity.
- Can occur only once per tile.
- Declaration of Friendship gives 200% rewards from research agreements and mutual open borders (was 150%).
- Changed the AutoTip icons for free items to more clearly distinguish between the types of freebies.
- (Internal) Load and Save functions now accept formatting like string.format. Click for details.
- Changed the mod project description.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrectly high research agreement costs.
- Opportunities no longer appear very early in the game.
- Fixed a tooltip mistake with Walled Slums and Granary Growth stating option #3 gave +1 pop per turn. It’s a one-time bonus.
- When only CiVUP is enabled:
- Promotions correctly update for upgraded units who change melee/ranged status.
- The Landed Elite +10% surplus food in the capital works correctly.
- Yield from citystates is now hidden in the “from terrain” part of the yield tooltip, like in vanilla.