- Expensive units and buildings have a higher purchase cost modifier. Click for details.
- Increased unit costs 15%. Click for details.
- Increased the base cost to purchase tiles.
- Empires with 2 or fewer cities receive slightly lower citystate yields.
- Isabella: +100 per Natural Wonder discovery.
- Increased policy costs 20%. Click for details.
- Legalism: +5 and -25% in the Capital (was 5, 50%).
- Increased tech costs 20%. Click for details.
- Moved Archaeology one column to the right. Click for details.
- (Internal) Added code so opportunities can more easily target eras and policies.
- Partisans should now spawn correctly when cities are captured.
- The Temple of Artemis’s food bonus should now work properly.
- Korea should now get the correct amount of science from science buildings in the capital.
- Possibly fixed an issue with research agreements giving lower yields than expected.
- When we meet a citystate, the popup box no longer reveals the name of unmet allies.
- The “total yield” line of the city production tooltip now displays food converted to production for settlers.
- The “play combat animations” setting in the Options file should work correctly again.
- Adjusted some values missed in the yield scaling:
- Natural wonders.
- Goody huts.
- Late border expansion.
- Advanced starts.
- Moai statues.