- Increased income from Great Scientists to match other science scaling done in v131.1.
- Reduced the culture border expansion exponent to 1.3 (was 1.4).
- Reduced the cost increase per tile purchased to 8 (was 10).
- Returned the National Epic to +50% great person generation and 0% culture (was 25%, 25%).
- Citystate borders expand 50% faster.
- Capitals are no longer favored for citystate yield distribution (was 200% weight).
Based on results of the Fun Leaders poll.
- Bismark: Captures land barbarians with any attacker (previously was land or sea, but required land vs land, sea vs sea).
- Darius: +1 and +50% during Golden Ages (was +1 moves and +10% combat strength). Starts with an Immortal.
- Gandhi: Starts with a Worker instead of a Warrior.
- Harald: Embarked units move faster, ships get an extra attack, and melee units can pillage for free (was only first and last).
- Hiawatha: +20% cost and +10% modifier Longhouse (cost & mod now equal to the Workshop it replaces).
- Hiawatha: Starts with a Mohawk Warrior instead of a Warrior.
- Isabella: Starts with a Scout instead of a Warrior, then gains a Caravel at Compass (was Scout+Trireme start).
- Kame: 3 Moai Statues (was 2).
- Nebu: Starts with a Bowman and receives a Great Scientist at Writing. 2 scientist slots in Walls of Babylon (replaces +50% great scientist creation rate).
- Nobunaga: +2 Samurai.
- Sejong: Starts with a Worker instead of a Warrior. Removed the +2 bonus from Great Improvements.
- Suleiman: Starts with a Trireme, and captures sea barbarians (was a specialist bonus).
- Wu Zetain: Starts with a Great General. (was 200% spawn rate)
- Adjusted policies so Freedom focuses on large cities, and Autocracy on anger reduction. Click for details.
- Halved the effect of Landed Elite’s bonus to border expansion.
- Policies which increase specialist yields now provide a +2 bonus (was +1).
- Increased cost of early-game research agreements, and reduced cost in late-game.
- Designed a system for the AI to intelligently spend excess gold. Click for details.
- AIs start with an extra archer for rush defense.
- (Internal) Sorted functions in ThalsUtilities by base class (player/unit/city/etc).
- Extra Diplomacy Text: renamed Declaration of Friendship to Alliance.
- Compass and Archaeology now have the correct cost for techs of their columns.
- Peace treaty text now correctly states the 20 turn duration.
- Mandate of Heaven gives +1 to culture buildings, as intended.
- The Freedom finisher no longer incorrectly raises the culture of landmarks.
- Library tooltips show the correct yield from population.
- Research Agreements now show cost and duration on the tooltip before placing it in the trade area.
- The Pioneer Fort now correctly provides an engineer slot.
- Fixed a tooltip bug for trade routes on the economic overview screen.
- Aztec Jaguar healing promotion tooltip now indicates the correct value.