- Reduced production costs 10%.
- 20 base food cost to grow a city (was 15).
- 20 XP Military Academy (was 15). Click for details.
- 10 XP Barracks (was 15).
- 1 per 50 turns in the ancient era (was 1 per 100).
- Nationalism → Privileged Elite
- Police State → Conscription
- Autocracy → Nationalism
- Reduced the cost of late game research agreements.
- AIs should now upgrade their units more often.
- Adjusted score calculations to bring culture victory scores closer to conquest victory scores. Click for details.
- The “citystate quest” and “adopt policy” notifications display on the “next turn” button again. Click for details.
- Renamed “Nuclear Submarine” to “Missile Sub.”
- Natural wonder yields now match the yield scaling performed in v131.1.
- Natural wonders which provide culture now show it from the start of the game, not only when they enter cultural borders.
- The opportunity which upgrades a warrior/archer to a worker should now correctly give the worker +1 movement.
- Fixed some bugs preventing AIs from spending their excess gold.