- Fortified barbarians and barb ships slowly heal. Click for details.
- Markets give 1 + 20% and +1 on Luxury Resources (was 1 + 25%, and 0 on luxuries).
- Banks give 1 per pop (was 1 + 25%).
- Stock Exchanges give 30% (was 1 + 25%).
- National Treasury gives 5 +25% and +25% trade route income (was 5, 50%, 0).
- Research Labs give +1 on water tiles.
- Machu Picchu no longer increases trade income, but adds 5 food to the mountain (was 2).
- Elizabeth: +30 XP for ships (was 15 and +2 movement). Click for details.
- Harald: +2 movement on water, faster disembarkation, and free melee pillage.
(was +1 movement, faster disembarkation, and free pillage)
- Gandhi: War Elephants now replace Horsemen instead of Chariots.
- Sejong: +1 Science from Farms. Click for details.
- Sejong: Jade Hall gives 1 technology, and +2 for all specialists in all cities.
(Unique national wonder which replaces the National College.)
- Shifted the AI experience bonus more towards the early game.
- Leaders protecting a citystate now display on the citystate window.
- Opportunity tooltips match the intended rewards.
- Opportunities which give happiness should work now.
- Slightly delayed the appearance of a few barbarian units (such as swordsmen and caravels).
- Fixed a bug causing Harald’s Jelling Stones to incorrectly have a per-city cost.