- Increased the cost of unique national wonders.
- Ramkhamhaeng: +30% rewards from citystates (was 40%).
- Sejong: Jade Hall no longer gives a free technology.
- The mod game setup screen now remembers choices for the next game.
- The capability for barbarians to heal and/or upgrade are now options in the Options file.
- Fixed a bug with AI excess gold expenditures.
- Citystate city banners should show influence stats again.
- Fixed a bug with the AI’s evaluation of rival influence when bribing citystates.
- Gandhi’s trait now affects Gardens as intended.
- AIs now prioritize spending gold on citystates once the United Nations is available.