- Ranged blitz: Can attack twice at 75% ranged damage (was 100%). Click for details.
- Moved Indirect Fire and Repair earlier in their respective promotion trees. Click for details.
- v.6 Pre-industrial light ships have 1 attack range.
- v.6 Light ships have the same vs-city penalty as land archer units.
- Wu Zetian: Chu-ko-nus have the same ranged strength as Crossbows (was -4).
- Added the Condensed Promotions and 2 related mods by whoward69. Click for details.
- v.5 Spending gold on citystate windows now plays the gold soudn (such as for a gold gift).
- Possibly fixed a bug where diplomacy text did not show correctly when using only CiVUP.
- v.4 Fixed a bug causing occupied cities to have higher happiness than intended.
- v.5 The “improve resources” button on citystate windows should now correctly deduct gold.
- v.6 Diplomats can be purchased in cities (if using the CSD mod with VEM).
- Added the Great Works mod by Moriboe. Creating a Great Work with a Great Artist inside a friendly city gives a large instant bonus to the city, like a Great Engineer’s bonus.
Click for details.
- v.1 200% Great Improvement yields from late-renaissance techs (was 150%).
- Raised the policy cost exponent to 1.3 (was 1.2).
- The “tile improvement maintenance” line on the top bar’s gold tooltip now reads “road and railroad maintenance.”
- The research agreement bonus on the Porcelain Tower should now appear on the tooltip when only CiVUP is enabled.
- The Legalism policy should correctly give +5 to the Palace now.
- -10% Catapults and Trebuchets.
- Patronage: +50% for Diplomacy Units when using the CSD mod.
- Updated some diplomacy text.
- v.15 Possibly fixed a decimal bug with citystate influence. Click for details.
- 100 cost and +25 cost-per-city for National Wonders (was 50, +50).
- Upgrading to a worker from the warrior/archer opportunities no longer ends the unit’s turn, allowing the new worker to move away from potential barbarian threats. The worker also ignores terrain cost (instead of +1 moves).
- Increased AI per-era production and science bonuses.
- AIs should be more likely to build the Utopia Project once it’s unlocked.
- AIs with the “conqueror” personality type are now encouraged to capture the nearest citystate. Click for details.
- The city focus section of the City View now defaults to open, instead of closed.
- Fixed a bug causing AI starting units to have lower experience than intended.
- Possibly fixed a bug causing the “choose technology” notification to not appear when techs are fully researched.
- The Order finisher now checks to make sure the player has the coal necessary for awarding Factories.
- Genghis Khan: Starts with a Scout instead of a Warrior.
- When trading a strategic resource to an AI who has none, the Trade screen now offers our resource quantity (a positive number) instead of the AI’s quantity (zero).
- Updated the code for the top bar’s resource display. This should fix a problem with incorrect import numbers.
- v.9 Clarified the military unit export information on citystate windows.
- Disabled the opportunity debug.
- Fixed a bug with building tooltips.
- v.8 Fixed a bug with forming deals from the Trade screen.
- v.9 Fixed a typo allowing AIs to upgrade units when they lack the strategic resource to do so.