- Artillery no longer obsolete.
- 30 base cost to grow cities (was 20).
- Oda: Samurai start with Blitz (was Shock and 200% great general rate), and +2 (was +3).
- Swapped the the expansion and surplus effects in the Tradition tree.
- Buffed the Tradition expansion effect. Click for details.
- Oligarchy: +50% garrisoned city strength (was 100%).
- Rebalanced several resource yields:
- Wheat: +0 unimproved, +1 improved (was 1f, 0f).
- Cows: +1 unimproved, +1 improved (was 1f, 1p).
- Fish: +1 unimproved, +2 improved (was 1f, 1f+1g).
- When an AI fails to spend excess gold, the AI retries other priorities instead of defaulting to a citystate bribe.
- AIs in a citystate bribing war are increasingly likely to concede as influence levels rise, and focus on other priorities.
- AIs no longer receive production and science bonuses. Click for details.
- When two cities can purchase a tile for different costs, the lower cost is used, regardless of the currently selected city.
- When we have over 60 with a CS and a rival has more, the X icon displays on the city banner and diplomacy list.
- Clarified leader descriptions for Temujin and Isabella.
- Fixed a bug involving the placement of 1 gold on tech-revealed strategic resources on barren desert terrain.