- Ranged units now require Accuracy/Bombard rank 2 to acquire Siege (was rank 1).
- Sejong: -50% Hwach’a vs Cities (was -25%)
- Communism: Free Production building in all cities (was +2p on villages).
- Re-introduced an AI science bonus of +1% per era, scaling with difficulty. It appears the earlier science problems were due to bugs.
- Maintenance cost now displays on unit tooltips.
- Purchased plots should now correctly change ownership when a city is conquered.
- Opportunity costs now round to the nearest multiple of 10 on slow game speeds, instead of presenting a decimal value.
- Science from population should display correctly on the city view tooltips.
- Machu Picchu’s help text no longer shows off the edge of the wonder splash screen.
- Sea oil should no longer appear on unworkable Isle/Ice feature tiles.
- Suleiman’s trait now displays the correct text, instead of the text from Montezuma’s trait.
- Opportunity costs are higher on slower speeds, as intended (not lower).
- Fixed a bug with the “get unique unit” function, affecting parts of the mod which are intended to give unique versions of units instead of the base unit.
- The trade opportunities screen should display correctly after the first leader is met (previously didn’t display until the game was reloaded). It should also show properly when one or more cities demand a resource for a We Love the King Day.
- The gold reward from ancient ruins now correctly provides 75 base gold, instead of 75 base culture.