- When a civilization dies, its influence with all citystates resets to 0. (added by whoward69)
- (Internal) Many vem-added functions now use a player:method() format instead of player_method().
- Jaguars and Maori Warriors now correctly have +2 strength.
- City tiles should now reset to basic terrain yields when a city is destroyed.
- Added more log messages to track down an instability problem. Click for details.
- Fixed a bug causing the first option in citystate opportunities to cost more than the displayed value on slow game speeds.
- v.2 The “barbarian bonus” settings in the Options file should work now.
- v.2 Fixed a mistake causing AI capital tiles to have extra gold.
- v.2 Fixed some issues with log reporting.
- v.3 The “instant yield” fields in the Buildings table now show the correct tooltips.