- Added the Skirmish promotion back in for Vanguard units.
- Removed the inherent combat modifiers between ranged land and sea units.
- Harun: The gold bonus from luxury resources is now a player-level modifier on net profit, instead of a city-level modifier on gross income in all cities. This means it now affects income from trade deals, trade routes, and other player-level gold.
- Adjusted land dispute thresholds. Click for details.
Removed the “Declare War” option from trade windows. The AI agrees to any such request for free, allowing the human to exploit AI relationships.Returned in v.2.
- v.3 The “gold gift” button on citystate windows disappears when “USING_CSD” is set to 1 in the Options file.
- The Landsknecht’s “Mercenary” promotion is now silver, as intended.
- The gold bonus from Commerce now matches its tooltip.
- Fixed a bug with the Satrap’s Court tooltip.
- v.2 Fixed a bug with unit flag promotions.