- v.3 Reduced the density of barbarian camps on large map sizes.
- Added a Stable opportunity.
- “New unit” opportunity outcomes now favor strong units (was random).
- Adjusted AI leader priorities. Click for details. (again in v.5)
- Wonders cost 25% less for AIs. Click for details.
- Added an “improve resources” button to citystate popups.
- v.3 Opportunity popups no longer hold mouse control.
- v.5 When trading a strategic resource to an AI who has none, the Trade screen now offers our resource quantity (a positive number) instead of the AI’s quantity (zero).
- v.5 Updated the code for the top bar’s resource display. This should fix a problem with incorrect import numbers.
- Possibly fixed a bug allowing sea oil to appear on unworkable features (atolls and ice).
- Fixed a bug causing odd behavior with the Siege promotion for Siege units.
- Great Person “start a golden age” tooltips now show the correct effects of golden ages.
- v.3 The Porcelain Tower research bonus now shows up correctly on the tooltip when using only CiVUP.
- v.4 Fixed a bug giving the Eiffel Tower and Cristo Redentor incorrect AI priorities.
- v.5 Disabled the opportunity debug.