- 100 cost and +25 cost-per-city for National Wonders (was 50, +50).
- Upgrading to a worker from the warrior/archer opportunities no longer ends the unit’s turn, allowing the new worker to move away from potential barbarian threats. The worker also ignores terrain cost (instead of +1 moves).
- Increased AI per-era production and science bonuses.
- AIs should be more likely to build the Utopia Project once it’s unlocked.
- AIs with the “conqueror” personality type are now encouraged to capture the nearest citystate. Click for details.
- The city focus section of the City View now defaults to open, instead of closed.
- Fixed a bug causing AI starting units to have lower experience than intended.
- Possibly fixed a bug causing the “choose technology” notification to not appear when techs are fully researched.
- The Order finisher now checks to make sure the player has the coal necessary for awarding Factories.