- 1 range Ship of the Line (was 2).
- 50 from clearing barbarian camps (was 25).
- Delayed the turn barbarians can enter civilized territory.
- Barbarians can traverse mountains.
- +15% costs, and -10% costs.
- 300 base cost for a Golden age, and +300 more for each additional GA (was 500, 250).
- Increased late-game rewards from Great Works in cities. Click for details.
- -25% cost Aqueducts.
- Clarified Pachacuti’s trait to emphasize only Roads and Railroads cost maintenance.
- The second option of Scout Stories no longer gives +15 to the new Levy.
- Honor: 4 per 1 of killed barbarians (was 5 per 1).
- Moai statues, terrace farms, and Great Person improvements can connect resources, and provide higher yields on those tiles. Click for details.
- 5 aluminum per territory (was 6). Click for details.
- Villages unlock with Animal Husbandry. Click for details.
- Resources in snow gain yield bonuses similar to resources in desert.
- AIs no longer start with free techs on hard difficulties.
- Lowered AI unit maintenance and supply. Click for details.
- Raised AI xp per era, xp from combat, and capital gold.
- Fixed a typo with the Freedom finisher tooltip.
- Fixed a bug providing some extra science on turn 0.
- Great Improvements no longer show as options for workers to build when hovering over a resource tile with “basic tooltip help” enabled.
- The diagnostic tool should be working again.