- Click to discuss science changes.
- 15 per player (was 5).
- Adjusted tech costs to keep research pace unchanged in the early game, and slightly faster in the modern era.
- 1 per 1 basic science income per city (was 2 per 1).
- 1 per 1 from new science building available at turn 0.
- 1 1 Villages (was 2 gold) and unlock with Pottery (was Trade).
- Moved Markets to Trade and reduced cost & effect.
- Moved a Merchant slot from Granary to Lighthouse.
- Added 6 new ancient era opportunities:
- or : Desert Adobe
- or : Snow Sleds
- or : Mountain Refuge
- or : River Flooding
- Worker or Tiles: Land Grab
- Worker or Military: Barbarian Mercenaries
- 15 per player.
- Adjusted policy costs to keep policy rate unchanged.
- Reduced AI unit maintenance costs 10%.
- The “improve resources” option in citystate windows can no longer build Moai Statues or Terrace Farms.
- Clarified the workboat “all terrain” ability to specify ice, not mountains.
- Fixed a bug causing Missile Subs to have the wrong name.
- The median tech percent line on the Porcelain Tower tooltip should now display when only CiVUP is enabled.
- Fixed a typo in the Options file. The value of 1 enables CSD compatibility, not 2.
- v.2 Fixed a bug with “sorrow” appearing as “sorUpdate” in some diplomacy text.
- v.2 Fixed a bug where the quest to “Fight [X civilization]” in the City-States tab of the diplomacy overview is missing the “F”.
- v.2 Pachacuti’s trait now reads “on hills” instead of “in hills.”
- v.2 Barbarian camps list all citystates with a quest, instead of just one.
- v.2 Unimprovable features like oases no longer show possible improvements on their mouseover information.
- v.2 Cleaned up the text for yield breakdown tooltips (in the city view).
- v.2 Askia’s Mud Pyramid Mosque now provides 10 culture, as intended.