GEM Stage 2: Research
The research stage will include the following changes from VEM, some altered to fit G&K.
Click for discussion.
- Greater cost reduction for techs researched by many other leaders (lagging players catch up).
- Rearranged several technologies.
- Trapping renamed to Trade.
- Colossus, Roads, Villages, and Embassies moved to Trade (was Bronze Working, Wheel, Trade, and Writing).
- Lumbermill moved to Iron Working (was Construction).
- Circus and Circus Maximus moved to Horseback Riding (was Trade, Mathematics).
- Stable moved to The Wheel (was Horseback Riding).
- Aqueducts moved to Construction (was Engineering).
- Expansion-specific resources should correctly appear on the map now.
- Removed the Village yield changes, which I intended to delay until the other changes to gold/science/culture in the Cities stage.
- Mt Fuji gives 3 (was 3 gold 6 culture).