- Copied over VEM enhancements to citystate windows (click for details):
- List of protecting leaders.
- Yield exports (military units, happiness, great people, etc).
- Unimproved resources are indicated with a fraction (improved / total).
- Resources are colored based on availability. Click for details.
- Removed these enhancements, since Firaxis included them in the G&K base game:
- Similar resources group together on the export list.
- Improve resource button.
- Find on map button.
- Added a new “Deals” xml table to store deal priority, iconstring, and description.
- The function player:GetDeals() now returns information from the Deals table.
(I will use this in a future version to add current-deals information to the Trade tab. Civ’s trade code is strangely designed and wore me out, so I’m taking a break from it.)
- Fixed some more errors with ‘ apostrophes appearing as ” quotation marks in diplomacy text.
- Top bar
- Swapped the Faith and Great Person sections.
- Removed the word “Great” from GP names in the GP section.
- The at-a-glance trade tooltip now shows # of possible embassies.
- Diplomacy Overview
- Increased the size of the window.
- Added embassies to the Trade tab.
- Moved the Relationships tab to the right of the tab list.