GEM v1.03 Beta (Diplomacy)
The diplomacy update include the following changes from VEM, some altered to fit G&K.
Click for discussion.
- Do not declare permanent war.
- Can give quests at turn 20 (was 30).
- Can target barbarian camps for quests at a 50% further distance.
- Attacking gives less of an influence penalty to neighboring citystates.
- Maritime CSs distribute a finite amount of food among allied cities, instead of unlimited food.
- Militaristic CSs pool their unit rewards, which gain experience based on era.
- +25% higher influence reward for completing these quests:
- Liberation from occupation.
- War assistance.
- Kill barb camp.
- Find player.
- Find natural wonder.
- Mutual open borders adds 1% of combined gross income of both players per turn.
- Research agreements add 3% of combined total science of both players per turn.
- Alliances double income from mutual open borders and research agreements.
- Doubled the diplomatic reward for returning barbarian-captured workers to players.
- Peace treaties last 20 turns (was 10).
- Added balance adjustments for the G&K natural wonders.