GEM v1.04: Cities, Policies, AI
- Holy Sites: +5 with Theology, and +10 with Flight.
- Salt, Truffles, and Citrus give +1 base yield (was 1 food 1 gold).
- Enabled display of AI priorities on tooltips. These show how powerful the AI thinks stuff is for creating gold, conquest, religion, etc. If you see any priorities that don’t appear to match the effects of the unit/policy/etc, please click here to discuss changes.
- Coal is tradable at Industrialization.
- Camp resources are tradable with Animal Husbandry.
- Fixed a bug with Village yields.
- Moved composite bowmen to Mathematics.
- Fixed miscellaneous minor bugs.