Gem v1.052: Opportunities
- Added religious buildings to the AI purchase system.
- Reassigned AI religion priorities in leader_flavors to more closely match G&K values.
- Religious leaders highly prioritize religious buildings if they can found a pantheon or religion.
- 12 per player (was 15).
- 1 Shrine (was 2).
- Moved the Salt food bonus to the Granary (was Market).
- Moved the Citrus, Truffle, and Banana food bonuses to the Aqueduct (was Market).
- Religious citystates start with lower in the ancient era, and rise faster through the eras.
- 20 for first Pantheon (was 10).
- 300 for first Great Prophet (was 200).
- Added this section of the Communitas expansion pack from VEM to GEM. Click for details.
- Piety: +50 faith, +1 Shrines.
- Freedom, Power, and Order trees now unlock in the Industrial era (was Renaissance).
- Renamed the gold tree back to “Commerce.”
- +1g for Luxury Resources with a Market. I forgot this balanced out -1g on the resources themselves, so removing it unintentionally nerfed luxury terrain yields.