- Moved the AI capital yield values to the Handicaps table (was hardcoded in lua).
- Reduced AI capital yield bonuses.
- Updated all AI policy priorities.
- 3 per city (was 2).
- 30% Universities (was 33%).
- Added new Planned Economy icon art by sukritact.
- Created new icon art for Collective Rule and Inspiration.
- Rearranged the policy icon art to accurately represent their effects. (The icons in G&K are left over from their original effects 2 years ago, and policies have completely changed since then.)
- Renamed the lategame wide empire tree back to Nationalism (was Power).
- Returned the Freedom finisher to the original great-wall style effect.
- Monarchy: +5% on science buildings (was +1s on villages).
- Representation: defense building in all cities (was first 4 cities).
- Honor finisher: +1 4 for Colosseums and Amphitheaters (was colosseums and monuments).
- Piety finisher: gives 1 Great Prophet +1 inquisitor (was 1 missionary + 1 inquisitor).
- Aesthetics: +25% decay rate for rival citystate influence (was 10%).
- Moved the +20 with citystates effect from Patronage to Aesthetics.
- Planned Economy: double construction speed of Production buildings (was 25%).
- United Front: 3 on espionage buildings (was 2).
- Knowledge: +20% when happy (was 15%).
- Sovereignty: +1 Scientist and +15% for Universities (was 1, 0%).
- Temporarily disabled the National Wonder %-based prerequisite mechanism until I can get the production popup working in cities.
- Opera Houses and Museums should give the correct culture.
- Fixed a bug with Boudicca’s Cedric Hall culture and happiness.
- Great Engineers no longer create Great Works (the Great Artist mission).
- Bomb shelters are correctly gone now (redundant with Military Bases).
- Foundries now unlock on the same tech as the Smithies they require, instead of before them.
- Tradition gives 2 culture per 1 happiness, as indicated in the tooltip.
- Patronage finisher gives happiness from citystates, as indicated in the tooltip (not Cultural Diplomacy).
- The AI priority files for cities/techs should load correctly now.