Gem v1.6.15, Civup v2.0.43
- Reduced Montezuma’s willingness to denounce players.
- Updated with an overhaul of sea units. Click for details.
- Gatling and Machine Guns no longer have a city attack penalty.
- -10% unit maintenance costs.
- 200 + 30* production from the Great Engineer hurry mission (was 300 + 30).
- Pentagon: -25% upgrade cost for units (was -33%).
- Professional Army: -50% upgrade cost for units (was -33%).
- Militarism: -33% purchase and maintenance cost for units (was -25%).
- Fixed a bug with faith-purchasing vanguard units.
- Polders can no longer be built on resources.
- Recon II gives +1 moves as indicated on the tooltip.
- Reduced the AI priority to build Skirmishers.
- Omitted Great Prophets from the possible Great People the Immigration policy can spawn.
- Moved the names of trade deals to Civup/Text/en_US/Trade.xml so the names can be translated.
- Fixed a bug with Cavalry & Lancers upgrading to Landships.