- 25% AI bonus vs cities (was 50%).
- +5% strength Chariots, Horsemen, and Knights.
- -15% strength and +20% cost for Hunter ships (liburna, carrack, etc).
- 30% vs cities with Merchant Raider promotion (was 50%).
- Barbarian Mercenaries options:
- -100 for 1 worker (was 2).
- -100 for 2 warriors (was 3).
- +25 (was 50).
- Military Tradition: +20% for military units and buildings (was 10%).
- Honor finisher: +2 for Colosseums and Amphitheaters (was +1).
- Inspiration: +4 from religious buildings (was 2).
- Charity: +10% from religious buildings (was 5%).
- Philanthropy: +33% from gold gifts to citystates (was 20%).
- Cultural Diplomacy: -33% influence decay rate (was -25%).
- Fascism: -50% resistance time in captured cities (military crackdown).
- Fixed an error causing several unique units to have pre-expansion strength and cost levels.
- Added code to handle the “Monument to the Gods” belief.
- Temporarily disabled 3 beliefs which add happiness to buildings (shrine, temple, garden), until I can figure out the root cause of the problem with these.