- Renamed “Local Happiness” to “City Happiness.”
- Renamed “Global Happiness” to “National Happiness.”
- Added the City Limits mod by Kilandor. This shows a 3-tile ring around cities when a city or settler is selected.
- Added air movement speed controls to the existing land speed controls in the Civup options file. This defaults to 4x the speed of the unmodded game.
- Improved readability of “+yield for improvement” tooltips on technologies.
- These effects now show on tooltips:
- Free Resource (recycling center)
- Max Per Player (recycling center)
- Religion Pressure (grand temple)
- Requires Holy City (grand temple)
- Disabled flag promotion customizability to speed up game start times. If you wish to customize what promotions are visible, set this to 0 in the Civup options file:
- Added the capability to change terrain with the tuner, like for creating canals. Click for details.
- The promotion and upgrade trees should be visible on the top-right diplo corner list again.
- Top bar turns until next religion or prophet no longer shows “infinity” when religion and prophets are unavailable.
- Monument to the Gods belief should work again.
- Science-from-happiness policies should work correctly now.
- (Internal) Reorganized folders in the ModTools and Interface directories to make it easier to find things.