- AIs purchase things in larger batches, waiting more turns to make bigger buys.
- AIs stop purchases if they estimate their gold-per-turn rate will send them bankrupt within 20 turns.
- Slightly reduced AI priority to build Skirmishers.
- +5% Arquebusiers.
- Longswords upgrade to Musketmen (was Arquebusier).
- Small unit cost tweaks to match recent changes to strength.
- Reduced build costs of ranged, vanguard, and air units.
- Increased maintenance cost of vanguard units.
- Increased build and maintenance cost of horsemen and hunter ships.
- 20% production bonus for mounted units with a Stable (was 10%).
- Captured cities should resist for the correct length of time.
- The Commerce and Sovereignty policies now explicitly state they increase gross national income.
- The notification for killing barbarians for citystates now matches the actual influence reward (15, not 12).
- Citystates should no longer ask players to build disabled wonders.