Civup v2.2.8, Gem v1.11.6
I’m working on fixing an unusual and complex bug with the display of yields in cities. It might take a while, so I decided to go ahead and release today’s update with what I have so far.
- Mobile units no longer have a 10% defense penalty on forests and hills (still cannot fortify).
- +6 range with Air Range (was +2).
- Sorted tooltips from most to least important information. Click for details.
- Revised promotion tooltips so they follow a standard pattern.
- Unit tooltips now show special abilities.
- Added a PromotionClass table.
- Added Anti-Mobile and Naval Bombardment unit flavors.
- Merged the wonder artwork into 1 file (Thank you sukritact!).
- Fixed many inaccurate promotion tooltips.
- Clarified the trade route tooltips and descriptions.
- Military Tradition provides the correct 20% production bonus for military units and buildings.
- Fixed a bug preventing the tech-AI from analyzing Roads and Railroads.
- Mayans start with an Atlatlist as intended, which have the Woodsman ability.
- Resources which require a camp now correctly need Archery.
- Farms are buildable in jungle as intended.
- Reduced cost of Terracotta Army back to the intended lower expense.
- Modern Armor no longer turn obsolete.
- Bell Labs now has the correct quote (not on the Duomo anymore).
- Monarchy no longer gives an unintended happiness bonus in the capital.
- Fixed a bug with notification images for city capture.
- The visual display of city screen yields should now update after purchasing a building.
- Lansknecht now cost the intended 80% of pikemen (not 180%).
- Possibly fixed a bug involving the Building Addons system (used for some modmods).
- Policies which add yields to buildings should work correctly again.
- The purchase cost multiplier now shows as a percentage like 200% (instead of 2.0x).
- The Autocracy finisher should now correctly give 30 experience to all active units.
- Capturing citystates should correctly give 50 turns of yield now.