Civup v2.3.1, Gem v1.12.1
- Added City Defense priority to archers and vanguards.
- Added Healing and Detection priorities to vanguards.
- -5% Horsemen and Knights.
- +10% spears and pikes, with no defense bonus.
- Ships of the Line and Ironclads require 1 iron (was 2 and 4).
(Less iron on maps.)
- -25% slower tech steal rate.
- One with Nature pantheon: +1 every yield from Natural Wonders (was +10 faith).
- Askia: Ranged units move faster.
- Attila: Defeated barbarian camps surrender for double gold.
- Bismark: Scientists and Engineers equally give 2 2.
- Harald: Faster and stronger embarkation, and melee units pillage faster.
- Added a new ancient-era “Military Training” tech on the middle path between horse and iron paths.
- Moved Sentinels and Barracks to Military Training.
(These are useful for both paths.)
- Leaders with an early strategic resource unique unit now get 2 copies of the required resource under their capital (was 1 copy).
(Helps avoid resource starvation.)
- Rebalanced G&K-specific Natural Wonder yields to improve variety.
- Plantations can build without removing jungle.
(Helps jungle-based effects like the jungle pantheon.)
- Added several new font icons.
- Added an option to show a 3-radius ring around cities in the Civup options file.
- The production panel should now show correct turn estimates until completion.
- Temporarily disabled the InfoAddict embedded in Civup until I can ensure it works correctly with the full version.
- Wonder production modifiers from buildings should work in modmods now.
- Moved the barbarian XP limit to the GEM options file.
- Merchant Raider 2 and 3 promotions are now correctly available to hunter ships.
- Fixed the tooltip for the Naval Siege promotion.
- Marsh-clearing requires just The Wheel as intended (not wheel and mining).
- Battering Rams are now better vs cities than catapults, as intended.
- The Tradition finisher and Democracy policies now give the correct effect indicated on their tooltips.
- Archers and Mounted Archers can now correctly get the volley and indirect fire promotions.
- Fixed a bug causing lower than intended AI value for unique units which require no strategic resource, but whose parent unit does require a resource.
- Possibly solved a bug causing unit maintenance to unintentionally rise from an inflation effect towards the endgame.
- National happiness from mod effects should now work correctly (was city happiness in the capital).
- City happiness should display properly on the top bar happiness tooltip.